Wheaton serum bottles and vials are made of amber colored
Type I borosilicate glass. These lab bottles have superior heat and chemical
tolerances along with exceptional wall strength.
Wheaton Serum Bottles and Vials Features:
- Made of amber colored Type I borosilicate glass
- Clear borosilicate glass meets USP Type 1 requirements
- Shrink wrapped partitioned modules reduce breakage
- Are ideal for both, long and short-term sample storage and vaccine/injectable drug containers.
- Type I glass is compliant with the requirements for Class A of the United States Pharmacopeia