Same features as standard volume Stripwell microplates with choice of surface chemistries.
- Hydrophilic and ionic amine surface is ideal for small negatively charged biomolecules
- Benzophenone-coated universal-BIND surface is suited for use with biomolecules with an extractable hydrogen and covalent immobilization via UV crosslinking
- DNA-BIND surface allows covalent immobilization to amine groups and is ideal for use with DNA, proteins, and small peptides
- Carbo-BIND surface permits covalent immobilization to CHO moieties and works well with antibodies and Fab fragments
- Sulfhydryl-BIND surface enables covalent immobilization to sulfhydryl groups and is perfect for use with biomolecules possessing an accessible sulfydryl group
- Volume per well, 360μL